Saturday, May 14, 2011

Roast Duck @ Restoran Chee Xiang 11th Miles Cheras

I have heard of this roast duck at Cheras 11th Miles in the vicinity of Balakong and I tried to visit once with a property broker but failed as it was closed. My 2nd attempt was successful at Restoran Chee Xiang.

It is just a simple & typical eating stall as seen in Malaysian scene and a good place to try duck delight for lunch at this corner.

I was lucky to grab the last drum stick as the business was good there were lot of duck wings left which also look as big as chicken drum stick but not that meaty. 

The roast duck meat was juicy and not tough easily to cut & bite and the taste was satisfying though it was too much of red meat for me.

I just could not resist the “choon keen” some kind of fried rolls and asked for one.
Frankly speaking I still prefer the one at Paramount Garden (PJ)’s Loong Foong’s roast duck.

Restaurant Chee Xiang
No 205 Main Road Kanan, Batu 11
Jalan Kampong Baru, Cheras
43200 Kajang, Selangor
TEL: 6019 3111390
GPS : 3.043969,101.7731

No comments: