Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Cookbook Restaurant @ Sunway Gizza, Petaling Jaya

My cookbook looks like a cooking school from far but actually a restaurant serving Malaysian food. A concept that is new perhaps uncle need to get used to such setting.
My Duck Egg Char Koay Teow - a bit wet and just can not compare to my favourite one @ Genting Cafe, Island Glades.
Specially boiled chicken soup for the chicken rice.
Chicken rice in cylindrical shape with also cylindrical roasted boneless chicken.
Chicken rice with great presentation so is the pricing.
"Oo Chen" oysters on a egg coated pasta. Hmmmmm... oysters not so fresh leh. I hope to come back and try some other dishes, they look good on the menu.

My Cookbook,
A-12, Sunway Giza,
No.2, Jalan PJU 5/14,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: 03-6140 6113. 
GPS Coordinates: N3 09.082 E101 35.479

No comments: