Saturday, February 18, 2012

A new Found Hobby - Folding Bike @ Lake Titiwangsa KL

I bought this folding bike, a helmet & drink container holder for RM1,840.00
 I just cannot wait to try it out and had a 2 hour ride around the vicinity of Titiwangsa. To my surprise I discovered new places that I was not aware of.

 Of course I am not referring to these places but places like Taman Tiara Titiwangsa and its surrounding.

 At the fringe of the park where you can see madness, I mean traffic jam during after office hours.

But you do find quietness and shady places in Lake Titiwangsa, a good place to relax and do a bit of exercise.
 Another spot of Titiwangsa, we should get out from our air conditioned rooms and do some outdoor activities like cycling.

Happy biking.......

2 comments:

Kash said...

Dear Mr, Sin Tai Lim,

Wah, banyak mahal itu basikal. Lol. Enjoy your exercise.

Tailim said...

Kash - It's about the cost of a smartphone and this device make you exercise physically......hehehe