Monday, April 07, 2014

Restoran Ee Tong 怡東中泰海鮮餐館 Zoo Road, Air Itam Penang

The Ee Tong I know wasn't the same today, the quality of food has dropped and has much to be desired.
We always love this Siamese dish whenever we are here but this time around the soup has lost its oomph .... not as power as before. 
Stuffed tofu was on a average scale maybe on that day I wasn't in the mood for fried stuff like this.
Fried chicken with stuffed salted egg yoke another wrong choice of order hehehe ..... I was actually tuned for something Thai it's just too bad this food adventure didn't turn out good for me maybe the next time.
Fortunately there was this that I like, asparagus fried with belacan & prawns it went well with my plain rice.
Restoran Ee Tong  怡東中泰海鮮餐館
52A Lorong Zoo 6
Air Itam
Penang
Tel: 04-828-6832
GPS : 5.402806, 100.284543


No comments: