Monday, October 20, 2014

Restoran Yi Xin Ge 一心阁 serves Excellent Bak Kut Teh at PJ People's Park

This is my favourite Bak Kut Teh shop I have been eating it since the days when they were in Section 14, Petaling Jaya back in the early 1980's, I don't see the Master here anymore looks like the young master has taken over the business. The young master also have grown older and wiser and he is the same guy back in Section 14 during those old days. Whatever it is, the Bak Kut Teh is still awesome.
I always enjoy the clear herbal soup and never fail to refill my bowl whenever I am there.
One of the many ready dishes to supplement your Bak Kut Teh feast.
This time we are going to try to cook it at home and apparently it's very simple. Just get of a pack of assorted herbs (RM15) for 4kg of pork ribs, slow boil it for one hour with 4 litres of water and a tea spoon of soy sauce.
The foreign workers at the shop are good and efficient with their services from the order to preparing the pre-cooked Bak Kut Teh. I shall be back even though the price is a bit costly.
 At last a pot of home cooked Bak Kut Teh successfully prepared and also tasted as good as from Kelana Jaya.
Restoran Yi Xin Ge
 一心阁
23, Jalan SS4D/2
People's Park
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel:  016-658 9579 / 016-322 9366
GPS : 3.113,101.599529

No comments: