Monday, January 04, 2016

Kung Fu Pan Mee Sri Sentosa is such a Yummy Noodle

I was back after 8 over years to savour one of the best Pan Mee in Klang Valley. Incidentally I was cycling around the areas of Subang Jaya, Sunway and ended up at Old Klang Road, I remembered there is a shop at Sri Sentosa that serves superb Pan Mee and I was glad to find it again.
I ordered a clear soup version that looks simple but I tell you it was still as delicious and I finished it real clean. Thumb up to this gorgeous home made noodle.
The noodle is soft, smooth, thin, broad, lengthy and most importantly it is very soothing when you eat it.
A separate bowl of added egg and a piece of Fuchok (dried bean curd) soup with kayu manis veggie in it.
Both the chili were fantastic the wet sauce and the chili flakes, they really give you the extra oomph. Especially if you like it hot and spicy.
The preparation of the unique pan Mee, stretching it long and dip it into the hot water before it being cook in the pot. A wok full of minced meat serve as one of the toppings for the noodle.
Everything was under the shade while I enjoy my bowl of yummy Pan Mee.
Most of the tables and chairs are at the outside of the shop and it is more comfortable.
This was the picture I took 8 over years ago and it is still has the same shop front back then. Well done Kung Fu Pan Mee you sure serve the best Pan Mee.
Kung Fu Pan Mee 
28 Jalan Sri Sentosa 9A 
Taman Sri Sentosa 
Off Jalan Klang Lama Kuala Lumpur 
Tel: 016-2883911
GPS : 3.073525, 101.652991

No comments: