Friday, September 24, 2010

Fish Head Curry @ E & O, Taman Wahyu, Kuala Lumpur

I think the first time I visited this place was in 1986 when I was working for a developer @ Jalan Raja Laut. I followed my superior Yuen Leong for a heavy lunch probably with a contractor. Last two years I have been here several times as our work site is quite near this place.

A standard serving of papadam & red sambal chilli.

Poached vegetable with oyster sauce.
Crispy fried calamari but succulent in the inside.

The signature dish of E & O curry fish head, it was a red fish, a jenahak. It was fresh & tasty. The curry came with lady fingers, long beans, brinjal and taupok.

The place is conducive you can opt for an air conditioned or non air conditioned eating place. The pricing is on a steeper side, I used to see a lot of food wastages on other tables whenever I walk out of the restaurant.

E & O Fish Head Curry

40, 42 Jalan Sibu 8, 68100, Taman Wahyu, Batu 6, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur

Telephone: 03- 6257 2932, 6257 8615

GPS : 3.21336,101.670353

No comments: