Sunday, October 03, 2010

31st Annual Golf Ball @ Royal Selangor Club

The 31st Annual Golf Ball & Dinner 2010 is just another annual function of the active Golf Section of Royal Selangor Club. As usual it was held the Ball Room with a Chinese Dinner and very interesting and entertaining programmes lined up the for guests.









The Nett Winner Lee Yew How
The Senior Golfer Category.
The Muhibbah Team Trophy
It was another lucky year for me as I won again in the Muhibbah Team Trophy. The team players for Muhibbah Trophy were blindly picked and it just happened that I am in the Champion Team. As for my Nett Score I played with a score of +2 playing a handicap of 23. With that I managed to achieve 6th position in the Nett category, slightly better than last year. Well Done RSC, keep up the good fellowship and hope to see you again next Year.

No comments: