Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Urban Ride on a Sunday Evening

A Sunday where my legs were keen to pedal my Dahon Speed P8 around the city of Kuala Lumpur. I started from Lake Titiwangsa to Jalan Tun Razak southwards to Pandan Roundabout then to Pudu Market and the surrounding areas of Jalan Brunei.
I miss eating this curry noodle and it has been long time since I last tried it. I will be back for the curry laksa..
Hakka Yong Tow Foo is sold here with lot of varieties to choose in this shop.
 The vicinity of Pudu with road improvement under construction and if you are travelling with a car please avoid this road it's terribly jammed with vehicles.

Strategically located at Jalan Bukit Bintang, you can not miss MADO and you must try it out.
New Turkish ice cream in town. Let's go check it out.
Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
 At a red light stop @ Jalan P. Ramlee / Jalan Ampang and a chance to shoot a few pictures.
One of the 20 icons of the world, our proud Twin Tower of Kuala Lumpur.
At the traffic light junction of Jalan Sultan Ismail / Jalan Tunku  Abdul Rahman where  I traveled along Jalan Raja Laut, Ipoh Road, Jalan Pahang and back to where my car was at Titiwangsa. A total of 19.85km achieved in a leisure pace of 1hr 50mins.


1 comment:

Kash said...

You are a super fit man!