Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Dinner at Restoran Ba Xian Vegetarian Court 八仙报喜素食阁

I have been to this building many times for Ah Mui's lunches but never have I tried Ba Xian's food. It is located at Persiaran Mergatua, Kepong Baru.
I like this curry fish, spicy, yummy and I could see the fish meat in the curry..... now I am drooling.
This is what I call an authentic green dish... my favourite sambal petai so is Larry's.
Kangkung belacan among the many great dishes on the table for us to savour.
As a soup lover, I can say this seaweed soup was excellent ....more please.
Curry mutton with potato which turned out to be so delicious and I like its closeness to meat texture. So nice to chew and no fear of cholesterol. Happy eating.
Fried Beehon was so good that another plate was requested. Some had brown rice with all these lovely non meat dishes.
Crispy yam basket with kung pao veggie ingredients was not only nice in the presentation but it was equally nice in its taste.
A plate of gorgeous deep fried mushroom, how nice if I could have a glass of beer to go with it. And how come they do not serve beer in such restaurant.
This is one of the best vegetarian "Char Siew" I have ever tasted ... it smelled good and what a delicious fake Char Siew.
A group of cycling buddies taking care of a truly vegetarian friend from Penang and he loves the food at Ba Xian.
Another good place for a good vegetarian meal.



Restoran Ba Xian Vegetarian Court
八仙报喜素食阁
12, 14, 14-1, Persiaran Mergatua
Kepong Baru,
Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-6277 8052
GPS :  3.208064,101.640073

1 comment:

www.77yum.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.