Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Brompton Cultural Ride 2015 de Malaysian Way

The month of February wasn't really good for me I was admitted twice into a hospital, first for a freak accident and then a dengue attack for 3 and 7 days respectively. After more than 2 weeks of recuperation I was eager to take part in this event by My Brompton Malaysia.
Selamat Pagi Malaysia we are ready to pedal, it was before 7 in the morning at a corner of Sultan Abdul Samad Building where we meet.
Malaysian Cultural ride by My Brompton Malaysia. Photo courtesy of KK Fong.
A lap on KL Car Free Day route was slow and easy.
The event coincided with KL Car Free Day and a stop at Petronas Twin Towers was a must.
A simple and typical Malaysian breakfast at a backlane of Tuanku Abdul Rahaman Road.
The gather of My Brompton Malaysia was awesome and I hope to see more of such gatherings in the near future. Cheers.
Some of us extended our ride to explore inner Kuala Lumpur and it was fun seeing lovely vicinity of Bukit Nanas with our bicycles.
Somehow the ride took us to Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve, the canopy walk with our bicycles was an experience. What a lovely piece of jungle preserved in the heart of the city.
Telecom Museum was another fun stop.
Nothing like an Indian banana leaf rice and a cool beer for lunch. Photo courtesy of Norman Choy.
See you again soon My Brompton Malaysia.

No comments: