Saturday, October 17, 2020

My Pre Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery - CABG X3

Many have asked me what actually prompted me to go for a heart check-up without any heart related crisis. The last one year I started to feel chest discomfort whenever I cycled up hills coupled with slight short of breath and it happened for many occasions.
01 June 2020 - I decided to do a check-up and my first visit to IJN (Institut Jantung Negara) or National Heart Institute in English located at Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur.

A clip of my visit click here.

Since my first visit to IJN Private, I have consulted Dr. Emily Tan and went through several tests where the stress test was the most crucial, the report could indicate a high possibility of artery blockage in me.

13 July 2020, I visited Dr. Emily again and decided to do an angiogram test. And if required I was willing to go ahead for any angioplasty procedure. The date for angiogram test was then fixed on 17 July 2020.

16 July 2020 - I was back to IJN and to be admitted into the ward for angiogram test.
IJN Private clinic and the wards are located on the 6th floor.
Here I was, at the ward undergoing the necessary preparation for the angiogram test.
17 July 2020 - I was the first patient sent to the theater for the procedure. The room was super cold. Then Dr. Emily came and conducted the test, a screen was hung beside me and could see my heart and its arteries. The finding wasn't good, 2 severe calcification and 1 mild segment. In another words - 3 blockages found and require to be cleared.
While waiting for the next course of action to be taken, a substantiate amount of medication was prescribed, eat healthy and to go back to see Dr. Emily on the 17 August 2020 to decide on choice of revascularization. To stent or go for a triple bypass heart surgery.

 

3 comments:

Saeed said...

Nice job. It is really informative website. All content is relevant to your subject. Keep it, because your website and the subject is meaningful for the users. I recommend you to visit my blog, you will find relevent content there and also Mental Health awareness, self development articles Read more👉🌐 14 Suggestions: How to become a Happy Person

God is You said...

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us.

There are a number of reasons much of the world chooses to be unhappy
and fearful about life. And worst of all, there are a number of people
making money off of making people fearful and unhappy. Go figure.


How to become happy?
love and Happiness
Happiness is Feelings or Emotions
live a happy life in god’s love
Spirituality

Gloria Leo said...

Very interesting and helpful tips, many thanks for sharing them
If you want to make your journey hassle-free then this option is best for you.
short stay parking Heathrow