Sunday, September 12, 2010

Congratulation to Ten Lin & Julie for their Daughter's Wedding

It is Hari Raya Aidilfitri, it’s also school holiday and a weekend that I have been looking forward to go up north. That is to attend a wedding dinner in Penang and a school reunion gathering in Kulim. The first mission was to attend the wedding dinner at CRC Penang. Mr. Lee Ten Lin, a good & jovial friend attended my wedding dinner in Kuala Lumpur back in 1990, he came from Penang purposely for my wedding dinner, how am I not to attend his daughter’s wedding dinner now. See here for some old pictures at my posting of my wedding dinner.


There was a fire at Penang Bridge, an electrical cable caught fire and the traffic jam was horrible at the bridge. It took me nearly 2 hours to get across into the island.

Ten Lin smartly dressed with a Japanese friend for a photograghy shot. Just look at his beautiful daughter Lee Siew Yen.

A chance to meet up old friends like Tan Gim Foo, Leong, Tan Teow Keat and a childhood friend from Padang Serai by the name of Sim Khong Sook (together with his wife).

2 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Congratulations to the newly wed...

Tailim said...

Somewhere in Singapore - On Behalf of Ten Lin, Thank you.