Thursday, January 06, 2011

Old Fuzhou Restaurant @ Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya

Once upon a time business was at Plaza TTDI now it has moved to Damansara Kim. My Fuzhou in-laws would love to come to this place to savour their kind of food. I have already sounded to my wife to bring daddy here. Meanwhile, let me eat first.

Fishball Soup (RM15.90) - I always like soup the plainer the better but must be tasty. I like this fish ball and characteristically Fuzhou fish ball has minced meat in it. 

Hakka Stewed Pork (RM18.90) -Besides Fuzhou dishes there are also Hakka dishes available here just like this delicious stewed pork.

Cabbage (RM10.90) - Stir fried with dried small shrimps it is simple yet crunchy & yummy.

Oyster Omellete a.k.a Or Chien (RM14.90) – if this is the way Hock Chew does their Or Chien, then I would prefer to Hokkien's. There isn’t much of oysters found in this Or Chien and the omellette is fluffy.

Hand Made Noodle Soup (RM17.80) for 2 person – The home made noodle could be the selling point of this restaurant but I find that this noodle soup is too plain & uninteresting. I will just treat it as an experience of this dish and would not want to try again.

Old Fuzhou Restaurant
81 Jalan SS20/11
Damansara Kim
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel:  03-7725-5527

GPS :3.134636,101.62913

No comments: