Friday, August 19, 2011

Rojak Mamak @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Get into the long line if you want to eat this famous rojak at SS15 Subang Jaya. I sensed something good here as I drove by this place and told myself I must try since I was still early for a meeting.
The first Mamak would cut the basic fried dough, fritter, tofu, egg and sotong then come this Mamak who would add on the veggies and gravy. He is also the cashier.
Bright & light coloured rojak sauce with finely grated turnip & cucumber. The taste is sweet and good. Cendol stall is just next to it if you care to have cendol.


The Rojak Mamak
SS15/4G
GPS : 3.078485,101.588819

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

2 comments:

J2Kfm said...

Nice. Passed by several times and the queue (usually made up of students from the adjacent colleges) was intimidating.

Tailim said...

J2Kfm - Hi & happy blogging to you.