Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fried Beef Hor Fun @ Lorong Yap Ah Loy

You called it Sang Kee or Seng Kee but for sure this place is popular for its Fried Freshwater prawn Noodle and also its Fried Beef Noodle. And it have been in business for a long time and long as I am or probably older than me.
I like this fried beef noodle better than the ones in Medan Imbi, you ought to check it out if you are a lover of this noodle.
Car parking is quite difficult in this area, so I cycled to this place for a wonderful fried noodle.
To locate this eating stall is a bit tricky you need to go through back lanes and there are two points that you can gain access to it.
One of the entrances of the back lane to Sang Kee for a wonderful fried beef noodle.
Sang Kee

No. 5, Lorong Yap Ah Loy
50050 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: +6 019 373 9135
GPS : 3.146692,101.69688

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the pricing like and the operations hours? Thanks.

Tailim said...

Hi Chan JP,

Thanks for visiting, the pricing of the beef hor fun is reasonable but sang har mien could be costly. Lunch time is definitely opened other than that I am not sure.

I visited your blog, I like it.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

sin,

last saturday, I cycled there to check it out (during #kl112). i think i've been to this place very long time ago (20 years ago?). i have no recollection of what i ate there. but i miss all the back alley food stalls in downtown KL. where are they now? :)

Tailim said...

There are many of back alley food stalls especially around Chinatown.