Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hong Bee Bak Kut Teh Jalan Ipoh

Bak Kut Teh from 5pm onwards --- a respectable place for a good dinner somewhere in Ipoh Road.
We came to the place in a troupe for a farewell celebration.
A big clay pot of Sang Kut was pre oredered and it was the highlight of the meal. I like plain soup and the nice herbs aroma.
I enjoy it with lots of parsley ....
The basic Bak Kut Teh at the severy counter.
Sinful thinly sliced "Ka Wan" meat .... mmmmm so good leh.
Braised chicken feet - smooth and easy to eat mostly importantly it's yummy. Unfortunately my shot of braised tendon did not turn out to be good but that was delicious too.
Another unholy pot of spare parts made up of intestine and stomach. I am avoiding it (if I can) because I had to watch out on my uric acid level.....hehehe.
the mess we created at the dining table and the guys surely enjoyed the meal. Everyone of us gave a thumb up for the meal.
If you come from city centre on Ipoh Road, make a U turn at the traffic light after Komplek Mutiara (shopping mall). The shop is situated on the left immediately after the turning and don't forget to give a call if you want the "Sang Kut" BKT.
Hong Bee Bak Kut Teh
613, Jalan Ipoh Batu 3 3/4
tel : 012 - 316- 2767
GPS : 3.191534,101.680665


Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: