Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ticklish with Ribs & Wiches at SEA Park Petaling Jaya

It is located just next to Maybank of SEA Park, Petaling Jaya you will see this striking shop front and it's so porky indeed.
 My boys were excited the minute they walked into this shop they simply love eating meat and what more for them when it comes to pork.
I just wanted a taste of everything in this place and a beer to go with the food. O.M.G fried garlic was interesting and it went very well with my beer.
 Little did I know that this shop sells mainly sandwiches rather than a variety of pork dishes besides their signature ribs. This was "You Braise Me Up" sandwich - a choice of charcoal bread with sinful fat and lean meat in it that was delicious and awesome.
I enjoyed most with this juicy and tasty ribs. I want more hehehe...
For once I thought Jo brought in some nasi lemak package from outside. This was Rice vice - deep fried pork slices with yummy gravy hidden underneath.
Order your food here, wait for the number to be appeared at the wall and collect yourself at the collection end.  Go check this place out and have a sinful time.
Truly a gila place for a porky makan at Ticklish!
Ticklish Ribs & 'Wiches
5, Jalan21/11A
SEA Park 
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7865 9126
GPS : 3.109683, 101.622785

No comments: