Friday, July 30, 2010

Beef Soup @ Restoran 3U , Taynton View, Cheras

I heard of this shop serving good and delicious beef soup at Taman Taynton View, Cheras and decided to find this place and venture into this claim.

I was puzzled by the variety of noodles and other dishes available here and all these can be seen on the wall menu.

I nearly lost my track but fortunately I got myself refocus and stick to my original plan of beef soup.

This is a bowl of mixed beef soup with tender meat, soft tripe, bouncy beef balls and the soup is the best of all. Truly you need not fear of MSG even though it is sweet and tasty. Again the magic is the soup and the soup is the answer.

It was supplemented with a bowl of dry Koay Teow (rice noodle). The Koay Teow was fine, smooth and soothing a really good Koay Teow indeed.

3U Restoran

25, Jalan Dato Haji Harun

Taynton ViewCheras
Close on Wednesday
Tel: 012-3161189
Hp: 012-299-7222 (YM Ow)
Hp: 012-208-3662 (TC Ow)

GPS : 3.087869,101.737941

No comments: