Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mee Udang Banjir @ Sarimah Adzrina's Kitchen, Shah Aalm

The big words "Mee Udang" strikes me well as I passed by this shop at Section 13, Shah Alam and the word "BANJIR" has absolutely made me stopped for an immediate try.
One of the two menus of Sarimah Adzrina's.
The restaurant is clean, simple and pleasant for food.
It is a rare sight to see chopsticks in any Malay shops. Thumb up for Sarimah.
Mee Udang Banjir is a new dish from Sarimah Adzrina's Kitchen which was just introduced since September 15.
Though I expected the gravy to be flooded (banjir) but not so cos I love soupy noodle. The taste & flavour of this Mee Udang Banjir is awesome. I would prefer if there were bean sprouts in the noodle. Sarimah maybe you can consider "tambah sikit taugeh". 
crunchy & succulent taugeh..... RM9.90 for this bowl. I will come back for more.

 Sarimah Adzrina's Kitchen
15, Jalan Snuker 13/28
Tadisma Business Park
Section 13 Shah Alam
tel : 03-5511-2103
GPS : 3.088076,101.545337

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

3 comments:

foodbin said...

are those sea prawns? very affordable.

Tailim said...

foodbin - think it's fresh water.

Canon Rider said...

Macam sedap je..tp hanya tiga ekor je ker udangnyer?