Thursday, March 08, 2012

Chicken Rice & Steamed Soup @ Taman Kok Doh, Kuala Lumpur

I found another good chicken rice stall at Taman Kok Doh Food Court. You can not miss it pictures of chicken prominently posted on the stall.

This Hawker Centre must be old and its vicinity of Taman Kok Doh, Segambut.
Super duper hot watercress soup was fabulous and I enjoyed  it very much. Be careful drink slowly it might scald your mouth.
I wanted solely steamed chicken but it's already too late, all the steamed birds were gone but fortunately a bit of breast meat left for me with some roast pork and blanched pak choy for my lunch.
This green chilli sauce is extraordinary which went superbly well with the chicken meat.
I guess the rush hour is over both the boss and lady boss were seated and taking a breather.
I think the wall menu is indicating the various soups available at the stall which I intend to try whenever I have the chance.

Zheng Kee Chicken Rice
Taman Kok Doh Hawker Centre

Jalan 17/42
Taman Kok Doh, Segambut
51200 Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.198074,101.666177

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

3 comments:

Riskywolf said...

impressive blog of your u have! especially the photo of the food.... keep it up!

Tailim said...

RHys Ng - Thanks for dropping by.

Mrs tan said...

Very expensive and not worth coming back. Me and my husband order roasted chicken and charsiu. 2 plate white rice. Cause me Rm35. The portion are so small, if i eat this similar portion at other chicken shop. They charge me around Rm20 only. Taste average