Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vietnamese Food @ Kah Hing Sri Sinar, Segambut

It has been a long time since I visited Kah Hing and I supposed to check out a bicycle shop at Taman Sri Sinar but let's have lunch first.
The strong and kau kau Vietnamese coffee.
New dishes are found at Restoran Kah Hing.
This is a new dish, pork chop noodle, sort of a dry version. The tasty was interesting tangy and delicious.
You can also have the pork chop with rice.
The old faithful fluffy spring roll of Kah Hing and a favourite for most people.
I always like my food soupy especially when age is catching up and it was gorgeous.
You either like it or hate it. I have learned to like this basil leaves and it tasted good with the plain soup of mine.
Stewed pork trotter and an egg was another side order for the lunch.

Restoran Kah Hing
35, Jalan 6/38D
Taman Sri Sinar
Kepong Baru

52100 Kuala Lumpur.


GPS : 3.189451,101.652744

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

2 comments:

Kash said...

I like pho.

Tailim said...

Plain soup noodle is good & healthy.