Sunday, March 25, 2012

One of My Sundays on the Month of March 2012

 Things did not move on like my usual Sunday routine, I started off with a breakfast at a coffee shop in Desa Sri Hartamas after sending my 2 boys to SIB Church and before sending my wife to pick her car at RSC Kiara.
 By right I supposed to be back in Penang to attend this Cheng Beng ceremony with my brothers and my mum which I have not been doing so for the last 2 or 3 years and I hope my late dad is not mad at me.
 It was time to do my weekly marketing at Sri Rampai, this new DBKL market has been completed for more than a year it is yet to be used. There must be some issues the traders are not moving into this new premise. Birds have already making nests at the new market and there is still no sign of relocation of the wet market.

 Before I could enter my house I have to proceed the shopping spree at Carrefour Wangsa Maju with my dear wife. I had a bad experience today at Carrefour I needed badly to use the wash room walking up and down the mall at a time of emergency for a toilet and realising one toilet of the 2 toilets is under repair. I was disappointed with the limited, dirty and filthy wash rooms. You got no choice but to use it in whatever condition and after my business I realised the hand bidet is spoilt !!!! And later I was encountered with a chocked wash basin at the fresh fish counter!!! I hate going to hypermarket on a weekend.
Come on Carrefour Wangsa Maju, there are leakages everywhere in the building the stench smell in the car parking is terrible and such condition has been there for a long time. I just do not understand why it has to be like that. The business in Wangsa Maju is probably one of the best in Malaysia and you are providing such a shopping condition to us.
 We forgot the eggs and decided to get them from this new 1Malaysia programme. I guess things here are cheaper but lesser choices.
 After a short break of half an hour at home I had to pick my sons from church and bring them to Publika for their lunch.
 As for dinner I suggested Satay Ismail of Kg. Datuk Keramat.

There were no tables for dining but only take away and there was a long queue my number was 31 about a 40minutes wait.
 Sate Zainah Ismail @ Jalan Keramat, Kg Datuk Keramat, Kuala Lumpur. GPS : 3.165884,101.723179
We brought our satay to this mamak shop @ Setiawangsa.

My boys had these as their main meals.

My choice of Maggi Mee Goreng with a fried egg.
The best satay as acclaimed by my wife & sons and we shall come back for more.
That's it my Sunday and tomorrow will another day of my journey.

1 comment:

Kash said...

I think hygiene is still a big issue in eateries and public places in Malaysia.