Friday, October 19, 2012

Best Cendol in Seremban - Haji Shariff Seremban

The green shop at the main road of Seremban town is very prominent that you can hardly miss it as you enter into the town. Haji Shariff is famous for its cendol.
The business was very good on a Saturday afternoon and the shop was packed with patrons. I was lucky to find a table at the fringe of the shop. 
I like the Cendol, coconut milk is creamy & tasty with black syrup and smooth green cendol.
The rojak gravy has a distinguish taste of spiciness that make it difference from others.
The theme of this shop is "Green"...I just wonder why?
After a short roaming the old and inner part of Seremban, I stopped by the green house for a cool cendol and I would say it's one of the best cendol I have tried. 


Haji Shariff Cendol & Catering Sdn Bhd, 
44 Jalan Yam Tuan, 70000 Seremban, 
Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 016-612 8505

GPS : 2.726635, 101.940081
Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: