Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Restoran Chef Loke 陆师傅小厨 Taman Danau Kota, Genting Klang, KL

It looks like Chef Loke is going to break this jinx many have tried their luck at this premise and have failed. Judging from the patronisation over the last few months, I have tried the food and all I can say they are on! Yes the food is good go check this place out it is located at the junction of Jalan Genting Klang and Jalan Usahawan.
My mum is very picky when it comes to eating her meal and I have hardly seen her enjoying it so much. She really love this dish of Chef Loke. It's a steamed fish head (chopped into pieces) cooked with preserved soya bean paste and everyone loves it.
Simple homemade tofu yet delicious.
Choy Sum stir fried with sweet-salty pickled mustard veggie a popular dish by Chef Loke.
At the beginning I wasn't impressed with the look of these fried pork ribs but when I sank my teeth into it I could feel the sweetness and tender taste of a good dish. Thumb up!!!
Chicken cooked with fermented bean curb was something different and interesting and it took a while to acquire the taste.
You will never go wrong with him. Prices are reasonable and the portions are big. That's why the business is so popular.
Getting a table is not easy especially during weekends and public holidays but it's worth the while to be patient.
Restoran Chef Loke
124, Jalan 2/23A
Taman Danau Kota
Off Jalaan Genting Kelang
KL
Tel:4149-7977
GPS : 3.199764, 101.717787

No comments: