Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Revisit to Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam

This is my fourth time visiting Taman Botani Negara also known as Taman Cerakah or Taman Cahaya. My first time I went with my sons together with a friend's family in April 2012, our kids were so young then. Subsequently in July 2012 Dave Ern had a big group visiting the park. And the last visit was on December 2012. Malaysia has vast potential for tourism as usual we need to buckle up on our maintenance things seem to be deteriorating over time and it is a waste of money and opportunity.
This recent visit I took my wife for a morning ride it was a public holiday and it was her first time. I was glad she enjoyed it though she was had a bit of hard time with some climbs. She got to practice more in order to couple with tougher rides. We enjoyed the visit such as the paddy fields. Well done Taman Botani Negara for the perseverance,  continue to improve and revive the property.
It was a good work out we covered as many places as possible and it was so refreshing with the clean fresh air, the breeze of the coming new lunar year, sound of birds and animals in a forest environment that is so near to the city.
We will back for more rides in this park. Bear with me for about 5 minutes to watch this clip of this recent visit and I hope you will like it.

No comments: