Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sathiyanery Vegetarian Food Centre, Brickfields Kuala Lumpur

Thanks to Jeffery for bringing me here for lunch, he told me to just sit down and food will be served. All the patrons eat the same standard combination of food. Seating is just a mere bench shared by everyone. That's interesting indeed.
A plate of rice with a few types of vegetarian dishes, a bowl of dahl, a bowl of dessert and a glass of cold water. All for a fixed price of RM6.00 per plate. I had a good time my appetitie was good and the food was delicious, nothing was left from my share. Thumb up for Sathiyanery.
The stall is clean with many poster of different beliefs, Picture of Mahatma Gandhi, Signages with different languages and I truly love Malaysia. So many kind of different food to savour and so colourful. 
It was packed and there were patrons waiting to be seated so eat reasonably quick and let others have a chance to eat.
It was busy working at the severy counter cum cashier and all system looking well in place and food were served fast. Cheers I shall be back.

Sathiyanery Vegetarian Food Centre
Jalan Tun Samanthan 3 (Near Petronas Station)
Brickfields
Kuala Lumpur
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 
GPS: 3,135769, 101,689957

No comments: