Sunday, January 17, 2016

Trying out a new Toy Xiaomi Yi Action Camera


Awesome! I have completed my first cycling video within a day including all the learning, trial and error I hope to improve as time goes by provided that the interest stays.

I got myself online a small little white box that could take pictures and videos something like what a Gopro could do but at a lot cheaper.
I just wonder whether I will actually use these accessories, Right now I just want the small little box. Immediately after I received this toy I went out for my first project i.e. to cycle to Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya from my house for a distance of about 32km. Then I came back home learning through the YouTube on how to upload the video. Frankly speaking learning through YouTube is easy and fun I quite like it.

Cheers and see you again.

Below is the route I took from home to Bandar Utama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The video I saw the quality is quite good.
I had a similar one, but the battery died out in less than 40 minutes.
Cheers, have fun recording yr cycling timnelines.