Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Koay Teow Th'ng, Food Court Air Itam, Penang

I was back to Air Itam for exactly a week and have been keeping my mum and sister accompanied during this period. My duty was to ferry my mum to the market every morning and Air Itam Market is her favourite.
For the last few days I have been having my breakfast at the stalls in the market and today I stumbled into this particular Koay Teow Th'ng stall at the food court directly opposite the market. It is one busy food stall and without any hesitation I placed an order.
As expected the waiting time was slightly longer but it was definitely worth the wait. A clear soup noodle with delicious minced pork meat, fish balls and slices of fish cakes. It was not the best Koay Teow Th'ng I have tasted but it was still yummy and would not mind coming back again.
I understand that this stall have been in business for ages and now it is operated by its second generation, the hanging yellow "Koay Teow Soup" sign may looks old but not the amended pricing on it.
 The ingredients at the stall tell you that the food here is selling well, the distinct heap of minced meat caught my attention that led me to indulge in this noodle. So go and try it out at this corner in Air Itam. But remember to park your car in a proper parking lot, the other day my bowl of noodle cost me RM20.00 because of a parking summon of RM15.25....

1 comment:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

if only your font is different. the one u are using is hard to read