Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Light Rail Transit (LRT) @ Kuala Lumpur

I took a train from Masjid Jamek station to Ampang Station for my meeting @ PNB Darby Park. It was a RM1.60 one way ride. I do not know whether this is an austerity move to curb the 40% increase in fuel price currently & severely faced by the people of Malaysia but I do notice that the condition of the station is deteriorating with paintwork fading or peeling off. Guess the Government has do something especially we are trying to promote tourism in our country.
the ticket vending machine..
the pay entrance to the train platform.
station @ Masjid Jamek
in the packed train
outside Ampang Park Station
my breakfast at Lotus Nasi Kandar Restaurant
opposite Binjai Condominium along Jalan Binjai
Chappatti for RM1.70
Curry fish for RM4.00
Carrot & orange mix juice - RM5.50
RM11.20 for breakfast, I guess it's a bit juicy.....erhh

No comments: