Saturday, June 19, 2010

Champ’s Damn "Shiok" Hokkien Prawn Mee @ CentrePoint, B.U.

There are many postings of this “shioklingam” Hokkien Prawn Mee from the Champ’s.

I must try and never too late. This is the most expensive Prawn Mee I have ever come across it is RM20.90 for a bowl.

It is supposed to be a damn “Shiok” noodle with 2 big prawns, juicy pork ribs, shrimps, lean meat, crispy fried shallot, bean sprouts and lards, how not to be “shiok” with so much of ingredients in it. But something was missing there was no Kangkong (morning glory) in it. They must have run out of stock).

The soup was supposed to be a home cooked stock but I have my reservation, I was damn thirsty after eating this bowl of Prawn Mee. Kilkenny could not quench my thirst and despite of that I enjoyed the meal.


The left over.......

Champ’s
Lot F10,
Centre Point
Lebuh Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7722-5800
GPS : 3.138384,101.610349

No comments: