Sunday, June 06, 2010

Restoran Kin Kin - Fantastic Pan Mee @ Kuala Lumpur

This is my second time blogging Restoran Kin Kin Pan Mee. There are many other Pan Mee shops in town but Kin Kin is quite unique in its own way.

It started from a humble stall operating at a road side at the same vicinity as their current premise and after years of good business they moved into this shop lot.

They used to LCLY (lan ci lan yong). The menu is simple there is no such thing as big or small bowl all the same, no such thing such more soup and can not add anything extra. That is the way business is done here. Even the drinks offered are limited. You want it you take it, or you can just leave. They can be LCLY cos their Pan Mee is good. Isn’t it unique?

A small bowl of tasty sweet potato leaves soup which is always my favourite but this time there is no pork meat in it anymore. I just wonder whether this is their latest recipe for the soup.

This is the only place where you have to cut your own chili padi with a small scissors. Isn’t it unique?
The super duper dry chili I had 3 scoops of this stuff.

You have to take the lime yourself at the severy counter if you desire to have lime for your Pan Mee. Isn’t it unique?

I like it hot, added 2 chili padi and a squeeze of fresh lime into my Pan Mee.

This was my ultimate meal of Pan Mee. It was awesome. What a fantastic breakfast for me to start my day.

This shop at the opposite of Restoran Kin Kin, is their rival “Super Kitchen” and they are aggressive opening branches all over Klang Valley under the banner of “Chili Pan Mee”. “Kin” means fast in Hokkien. Super Kitchen is real “Kin” and Kin Kin is not that “Kin” after all in expanding.

Kin Kin has one and only one branch at Pandan Indah (6-G, Jalan Perubatan 4, Off Jalan Pandan Ilmu, Pandan Indah) which is managed by the son.

Let's enjoy your Pan Mee @ Kin Kin.

Kin Kin
40, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman Satu
Off Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.160927,101.697894


3 comments:

choi yen said...

Heard soooooooooooooo many about ths LCLY place, I'm even bother to visit no matter how tasty their pan mee is~~

Anonymous said...

i've been there several time..
cant deny that their dried chilli pan mee is da best..but they really LCLY.. their style is like, kenot wait then leave..they don even bother..

Tailim said...

mimid3vils - maybe you can ask someone to pack for you without seeing the LCLY people.

s.H.u.Y.I.n.G - I told myself to refrain from going there but after a while I crave for their pan mee. Actually thing has improved.