Friday, June 18, 2010

My First School Reunion after I Left Sultan Badlishah School in 1975

I thought I could not get anything from this gathering. It was supposed to be a kick off gathering where names and contacts were collected on the day itself. But somehow it was never distributed.

I found this photograph at Abdul Rahim Abdul Kadir’s Facebook after going through 2 others. I am requesting to be a friend to Abdul Rahim. Thanks to Captain Mahamood & Habibah Mohd Isa.

It was a Kongsi Raya (joint) celebration in Malaysia. Chinese New Year was on 7 February 1997 and Hari Raya Puasa on 9 February 1997. And the meeting place was at Kulim Rest House dated 11 February 1997. I was very happy I met a few old friends on that day. I just hope another of this gathering could be organized.

A photography only made available after 13 years or so. What a wait.

2 comments:

tamijudin said...

dear Tailim,

such memories are worth waiting for!

thank you for searching and uploading
this pic.

Tamijudin

Tailim said...

Tamijudin - We should thank Abdul Rahim Abdul Kadir for this treasure.