Friday, June 11, 2010

It's School Holidays & Pulau Redang Here We Come

Hi, I am back. I am back from Pulau Redang for a four days stay at the island as it is school holiday right now.


Of course the kids were very excited my Zu Yi could hardly sleep the night before and just could not wait to play at Pulau Redang.


We reached Kuala Terengganu at 8.10am by Firefly and something light up the air.

A coach was waiting for us to take us to a jetty at Merang.

It was truly an enjoyable trip.

This was our first taste for a local breakfast at the jetty.

We met up with other friends at the Jetty and most importantly the Foo Brothers were there.

They are the owners of the resort we were staying. I will tell you more next time. I want to watch the first opening match of the World Cup now. It’s South Africa versus Mexico.

Merang Jetty
Kuala Terengganu
GPS : 5.532654,102.949292

No comments: