Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nasi Lemak Kampung @ Etta's Kitchen AU4/1

One of my neighbours recommended an unique place for Nasi Lemak bungkus which is somewhere in the vicinity of  Fairview International School, Wangsa Maju. I took it as a challenge to locate this place with some vague descriptions of the location from my wife.
Normally people would call & book for their orders especially those in big number.
I could only carry 10 packets with my bike and reached home safely.
This was time to check Etta's Nasi Lemak Kampung at home. RM1.20 per packet.
The steamed (kukus) rice is grainy, the aroma was pleasant and the sambal is gorgeous, I took 2 packets of these as my breakfast of the day.

 Etta's Kitchen
Nasi Lemak Kampung
68, AU 4/1
Taman Sri Keramat Tengah
016-235-8105
GPS :  3.196617,101.757096 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nampak macam sodap..sambal yang kemerahan..dibungkus dgn aroma daun pisang..pasti sedaapp..

Unknown said...

mmg sodap nasi lemak ni