Sunday, October 19, 2008

September and October Monthly Medals 2008

It had been a long time since I participate in any competitions at Kelab Golf Titiwangsa PDRM and I decided that this time is worth taking part as it was a 2 in 1 competition where the modes of play were both stroke play and stable ford. Anyway, whatever the modes of play were I did not deliver I blame it on the wine, whiskies and beer I had one too many the night before at a wedding dinner. Yeah, it was Richard San’s son dinner and it was a great party but had to wake up early for an 8:00am tee off.
My putting was terrible I could have easily converted for at least 3 pars from 3 short putts. One of the many bad games in golf, first nine played 51 and the second nine 53. My flight mates were Wang Tah Hwa, Husin Abdullah and a young man handicap 10 Mark Mahendran, 23. I was so tire that immediately after the lunch I went back home to rest.



View Larger Map

No comments: