Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Hole in One ....... Blackberry 8250 Gemini


I received a surprise email last night informing me that I have won a Celcom Blackberry 8250 Gemini phone for winning the Blog4FT Special Prizes Category organized by Ministry of Federal Territories & Urban Wellbeing. 
Thank you Blog4FT !


I was also being invited to attend the Grand Prize Giving Ceremony to be held on the 28th of March 2010 at Sime Darby Convention Centre (SDCC), Bukit Kiara.

What should I do with this phone?????

2 comments:

Ninehitz said...

Congratulation!!
Use the phone or sell it to me ^^ haha..

Remeber your post at my blog,salmon fish head noodle? Try the GPS code below:-
X:101.616064 Y:3.022410

JRmy said...

Hi! Congrats on the win!

Im also one of the 25 winners. Just want to check with you, did they email you a second time after you replied the first winners announcement email from blog4ft?