Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tian Hong's Char Siu @ Salak South Garden, KL

This place has been reviewed by several food bloggers previously and I only managed to visit it recently. This old commercial spot of Salak Selatan Garden is hidden and off the main road of Sungei Besi Highway. It is rather an interesting place, very vibrant during the lunch time with many vehicles parking hazardously, 2 petrol stations can be seen for a small commercial spot and many eating places scattered at every corner. Tian Hong is sited opposite 7-11 Convenience Store at Road Tuanku 2.

As expected the shop was filled with a lot of people and business was very good. Being alone I ordered a simple plate of Char Siu Rice and a bowl of radish soup which has to be self served.

Though the Char Siu here is delicious, sweet and sticky with lot of caramel but I still prefer the one at Spring Golden, Shah Alam Section 25.

Kedai Kopi Tian Hong
A82, Jalan Tuanku 2
Taman Salak Selatan
Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-7983 0557

GPS : 3.083775,101.69629

3 comments:

Julian Si said...

Haha, glad you are a Spring Golden fan too, Chef Max rocks :-)

ps - Hi from Abu Dhabi!

Tailim said...

Hi Julian - Nice to hear from you again. Have a good weekend at AD, miss the blue sea front.....

jc said...

Hi Uncle Sin,

Thanks for the review on Tian Hong Char Siu @ Salak South.

I myself have eaten there and posted a review of my own. I've also added a 5-star rating system to my post.

Would you grant me the honor of having you rate Tian Hong of Salak South?

You can also share other information of the place with the other readers.

The URL to my review is as below.
http://ahyen.com/eatgod/eatgod-salak-south-tin-fook-char-siew-rice/

Thanks!
ahyen