Monday, March 08, 2010

A Lion Dance to Usher in the Year of the Tiger

It was on the 22nd Day of the Chinese New Year yet it was never too late to bring the Lions to our office and usher in the Year of the Tiger.
Every member of the organization was donned with new uniform for the New Year. And this is the place where I do my day work….. A “Kong Hee Huat Chye” greeting from our office.



There were fire crackers, loud drums, food and drinks for the good occasion.

My ex-boss Mr. See Fann & wife were around to witness this occasion.

And may this Year of the Tiger roar with Prosperity.

2 comments:

Rebecca Saw said...

I miss my liondancing days! It was hard training, and the weather during CNY is mad!
Stil, I'm gettin too old now.. Heehehe! So now i only watch~
The performances in malls tis year ws mostly by Khun Seng, impressive!

Tailim said...

Wow!that's amazing. I am always attracted by the drums.trat trat trat droom droom droom......