Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beef Soup @ Kelab Rahman Putra Malaysia, Sg. Buloh

Most foods sold at clubs are mostly of average quality but I am amazed by the quality of beef soup found at KRPM. I have savoured at least 3 times and I like it very much.
It was a Sunday afternoon I went to KRPM not for golf but specially to entertain my family for a makan treat. I recommended to my wife the beef noodle soup, the boys chose Chee Cheong Fun with Yong Tau Foo and a Club Special Burger.


Of course the main reason for visiting KRPM was the beef soup. I am in love with the beef soup, it's tasty and has a lovely scent of great soup. If it were to be served with a little bit of lard then it would be tremendously awesome. But even being lard free it is already delicious.

Jo had a Koay Teow Beef soup.

The Chee Cheong Fun and Yong Too Foo are popular among the golfers especially during the weekends. The Chee Cheong Fun is of the right thickness and smooth to eat.

A typical Burger Special for the young.

Ice Kacang Special for dessert and also for the hot weather.

This beef soup stall opens only during the weekends i.e. only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. For all the beef soup lovers take a trip down to Bukit Rahman Putra, Sungai Buloh and have a try of this soup.
Kelab Rahman Putra Malaysia
Jalan BRP 2/1, Bukit Rahman Putra,
47000 Sg. Buloh,
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 03 - 6156 6870
Fax: 03 - 6156 0280
GPS : 3.218834,101.554474

2 comments:

worldwindows said...

Nice one. Not too far from my home.

Tailim said...

worldwindows - hope you will like it.