Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wonderful Pork Noodle @ OUG Wet Market, KL

I have been craving to visit this stall @ Sun Sea Restaurant for a long time, the last time I visited this place would be at least 8 years back. I recognized that Teochew man, he used to be only helping in the preparation of the noodles. Today he is the main cook!

The business looks better than 8 years ago, they are now armed with more helpers and the production line is so busy and fast. You don’t have to wait like 45 minutes as in Pomander (Subang Jaya SS15).
I love this pork noodle because you can get prawns and squids in it and most importantly it’s tasty. Since I have not been to this place for so long, I ordered one with extra topping and it’s RM8.00 for this bowl.

It was really a satisfying meal and a worthwhile return to Sun Sea Shop. I would recommend you to go there after lunch hour but not after 3 o’clock….

Restaurant Sun Sea,
(Opposite OUG Wet Market)
Jalan Hujan Rahmat /Jalan Hujan Emas 5 junction,
Overseas Union Garden,
Kuala Lumpur
Closed on Wednesday

GPS : 3.074008,101.673223

6 comments:

Penang Tua Pui said...

look so delicious..... yum yum..

choi yen said...

tried once, the soup not enough flavor for me :(

Simple Person said...

looks good man..
I definetely will go on the 1st Jan...
I am still looking for the best Chee Yuk Fun ...

Rebecca Saw said...

wahh! I didnt knw they got seafood too!
Just oppo got the claypot porridge stall thts famed too. But i havent tried ;p

Tailim said...

Penang Tua Pui - Happy 2010.

mimid3vils - maybe try again add extra topping for stronger flavour...it might help.

Simple Person - Happy 2010 and let me know your adventure.

thenomadGourmand - Happy 2010 and Happy eating.

pang said...

tis pork noodle stall is very popular in OUG. D broth is tasty too.
Of late, they ve reduced d MSG in their broth. U can try their pork liver or seafood porridge too.
D owner's son is operating another shop Hong Seng (5pm-11pm) juz nxt 2 Ah Loy infamous curry mee.
Happy New Year 2 u n family. :)