Thursday, February 11, 2010

Japanese Buffet @ Tenji, SoHo KL

So much talk about Tenji and for those who want to know more about this Japanese buffet can visit its website here http://www.tenji.com.my/home.html . As Chinese New Year is approaching the danger of over indulgence of foods & drinks is vulnerable. My office mates organized this buffet dinner for 40 plus person in conjunction to the coming Lunar New Year.

I took this opportunity to bring my whole family out for this buffet dinner even though Zu Yi has not finished his arithmetic home work.
I was busy chatting with friends and colleagues and did not have time to take photos of the varieties of Japanese food. The draft beer is cheap (RM20.00 per jug). There were so much to eat here but I realized as you grow older you can not eat much. Anyway I enjoyed the night, the atmosphere, the conversation, the food and the beer in Tenji.

Shou Yi was so kind to the dad, he got this lovely BBQ crab for me. It was juicy and delicious. I love the aroma too. My wife and boys enjoyed the ice creams from Haagen-Dazs, Kindori and Baskin-Robbins.

What a lovely night out with my family on a Monday, we went back home to assist Zu Yi arithmetic’s.

Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant
Lot L-01-01, SohoKL,Solairs Mont Kiara,
No 2, Jalan Solaris,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 1700-80-1818

GPS : 3.175187,101.660029

2 comments:

foodbin said...

a happy and prosperous CNY to you and your family.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Japanese food my favourite....

Happy Lunar New Year to u and your family...