Saturday, August 22, 2009

TONG JIENG FOOD CENTRE (东京海鲜饭店)at Taman Setapak Indah

I have been staying in Setapak area for the last 32 years and I must admit that I find myself very alien to this part of the world called Setapak Indah. Lately, I have been visiting this place and found out that there are many interesting places to EAT!!
One of the popular Tai Chow is this TONG JIENG FOOD CENTRE (东京海鲜饭店).
Generally the food here is good with reasonable pricing which I guess that is keeping them in existence.



The highlight of the dinner must be this one, a braised pork trotter, it was meaty and of course fatty at the exterior portion. The trotter was well cooked to perfection and everyone enjoyed this.


Curry Fish Head again, have been eating too much curry fish head and hopefully no more for the time being.


Sometimes it is nice to eat something simple like this bitter gourd omelet.

This Salad Pork Ribs is a disappointment, the ribs is over fried and too much mayonnaise on it.


Deep fried calamari with a bit of salted egg dosage…

1 comment:

Rebecca Saw said...

ohhh..salted egg and squid! I luv 'em!