Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dim Sum @ Paramount Garden




This shop “Restoran Key Way” is operated by a Hockchew family and has a few outlets in and around Klang Valley. Almost all their Dim Sum is made by themselves.

The pricing here is relatively cheaper than those outlets with air condition. Mainly because of their lower rental of the premises and employing local or cheaper workers for the business instead of engaging specialized chefs from overseas like Hong Kong or China.

We took a lot of the Dim Sum and it cost us only RM45.00. Our eating mates were my father in-law, Jo, Xiang Yi, Zu Yi and myself. My Father in-law, a regular and buddy to this shop, takes his breakfast almost every morning except for Saturdays and Sundays. Maybe because of his Hockchew connection, I reckoned our bill has been discounted.

Generally the foods here taste reasonably good with a lot of varieties to choose. For food adventurers and have not try this place, I would recommend you try it out and grade yourselves. Located at Paramount Garden and it is facing the side of Giant Superstore and my father in-law’s shop.

No comments: